Ok, I think I've been tagged about a half dozen times for this, so there's no fighting it any longer. (And you taggers know who you are - don't think I'll forget this easily.) ;)
The gist is that I'm supposed to post 8 random facts about myself and then tag 8 others to do the same, but since everyone I know has already been tagged while I was away, I guess I'll just leave it at this.
So, let's see....
1. I've tried to resign from my current job four times now and they keep pulling me back. I just turned in my resignation again last week, and they talked me into staying on part-time through at least the end of October.
2. I took modern jazz, ballet, folk and tap dancing classes for years and still can't dance.
3. I've broken 12 bones from the waist down due to my lack of coordination. (see #2)
4. I love balding men with big noses - I think they're sexy.
5. When I was a teenager, I had a chance to run away with a carnival to work as a caricature artist. Now I wish I had taken it.
6. I currently have almost no furniture but am living with boxes and boxes of books for which I need to buy shelves. (got to have your priorities)
7. I'm having a really tough time coming up with these.
8. I'm glad this list is over.
Ok, so I cheated on the last two. Give me a break - I'm tired, still not unpacked from the move, and still trying to quit my job. I'm just a little burnt out these days, but it's good to be back online, even if for limited amounts of time. :)